The Plan & Build Workshop will equip you with the knowledge and skills to create a bespoke website for your business; a specific product or product launch; or an event you are running.
Utilising WordPress as your Content Management System (CMS), and together with our unique Page Builder, we make the process of building and managing your website achievable. (You don't have to have any coding skills!)
Day 1 - 2pm - 6pm
Planning your Website Strategy
- What do you do / Why do you do it?
- Who are your customers / what are their problems & needs?
- What does your website need to say and do to create customer engagement?
Day 2 - 10am - 4pm
- Developing your website structure & planning content
- Developing and planning your design theme to compliment your brand identity including choosing your website colour scheme, imagery, and developing your site's tone & personality
- An introduction to royalty-free image tools that will give your site a professional look and feel
- Creating your website structure, ready to start adding your content and images
Day 3 - 10am - 4pm
- Full day workshop aimed at continuing the development of your website, with the aim of completing a site with up to 10 pages by the end of the day (there's no limit though, so this just depends on you and what you want to achieve)
Day 4 - 2pm - 6pm
- An introduction to Search Engine Optimisation and how to optimise your web pages
- An introduction to Video and how best to embed video into your web pages
- The importance of testing and proofing your site before making it live
If you're interested in attending the Plan & Build Workshop, please contact Maureen on 07808 644 699 or register your interest using the form below: